- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Plant-Based Softeners + Anti-Static Cloths
- Reusable for Up to 80 Loads
- Made By and For People Against Dirty
Clothes are like a second skin. Our free + clear cloths have no dyes or perfumes, so they're sensitive for all skin types. Plus, a lot of 'dry' dryer sheets are made with animal fat. That's dirty, and sticky, and gross. Ours are 100% gross stuff-free.
Our cloths infuse plant-derived softeners directly into fabric which makes for happy threads. No gummy residue to dull colors over time. Clothes come out naturally soft and static-free.
Our naturally derived formula is made from renewable resources. No animal tallow. Never tested on animals. That would be mean.
For Best Results
- Use one squeaky green dryer cloth in the dryer with clothes
- For large loads or extra softening, add an extra cloth
- Use low heat setting for synthetics
- Squeaky green dryer cloths are re-usable for up to two dryer loads
- Please keep package sealed to retain moistness of dryer cloth
- For best appearance of clothes, do not over-dry
Caution: Not intended for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame-resistant, as it may reduce flame resistance.
Never tested on animals.
Plant oil softening emulsion, natural solvent (from corn sugar), plant oil fabric conditioner, coconut + palm oil derived static reducers, non-toxic solvent, emulsifier, antioxidant, calcium salt, biodegradable preservative (under 0.1%), fragrance oil blend, purified water.
These are excellent dryer sheets though I use them for 1 load and not 2 loads
I've been using these sheets since i found out i was pregnant, more than 2.5 years ago. they work great, no odor or residue but soft static free clothes.
"Green" Dryer Sheets
Posted by 5132018625200987279 on Nov 09, 2012
These are moist inside the package and I thought it was strange, but okay. When I put it in the dryer, it left a little lint on my blue pants [they aren't jeans] so I didn't like that so much. But everything else was fine and I will continue to use them.
work great, not so great smell...
Posted by Reviewer2322255 on Jul 25, 2012
these do not smell good in the package, however they work great to eliminate static in the dryer and on your clothes. and there is no fragrance to these or clothes once dry!
I really love this dryer sheets
Posted by Reviewer2082515 on May 28, 2012
I ordered these dryer sheets because they aren't tested on animals and don't contain animal fat or perfume. They work great and don't irritate my sensitive skin. The sheets are definitely reusable. The only con: I wish it came with more than 40 cloths.
Posted by Reviewer1168415 on Mar 01, 2012
The cloths are small, I'm satisfied with this product although I did notice static in some loads after using it.
Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Feb 20, 2012
I was looking for a dryer sheet that did not have any perfumes or chemicals. The product advertises it as "Free and Clear". The smell was so bad that I didn't even try it. I immediately threw it away. I am very sensitive to those obnoxious laundry smells. I now use vinegar in the last rinse water and that works well. (I actually get sick from those perfumes.)