- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Cleans + Shines
- Great Cleaning Comes Naturally to Us
- Safe for All Floors, Safe for the Planet
- Designed for the Environment
- Made by and for People Against Dirty
- Never Tested on Animals
This non-toxic formula gets floors so shiny and clean, you'll want to throw out the timer on that five-second rule. Biodegradable and formulated for hard floors, like stone, tile or laminate.
To Use: squirt on floor + mop with long strokes.
What's in it: biodegradable nontoxic surfactant (<5%), Non-toxic solvent, fragrance oil blend (contains the perfumes limonene, benzyl benzoate + citral), <0.1% preservatives (quaternium-15)
Caution: may irritate eyes and skin. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
beautiful smell, leaves floors shiny, "squirt and mop" design makes it faster to clean floors
A very handy product, gives good results and is so easy to use. Liked the scent, it's not too strong.
Posted by 5628535876972010268 on Oct 09, 2016
Fab product that left floors super clean with a pleasant fragrance. Very effective on our tiles at home.
keeps house clean
Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 03, 2016
gentle, nice natural smell. little goes a long way
Posted by 5517387352216433580 on Aug 17, 2015
I found this product is really good, smell is fresh & natural. It really help to get rid of my dog's urine smell. And not toxic for my pet as well.
Posted by 4746220214483998173 on May 26, 2015
Leaves floor shiny and smells great.
floor feels really clean, only prob is quite fast to finish
Posted by 5053497098585076480 on Dec 08, 2014
If you are the type to prefer to pour in a pail and mop, this is kind of quick to finish as we are not sure how much to squirt in a pail. But whenever we have a small area to clean up after my boy drops food on the dining area, squirt wipe and done!