- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Surface Safe
- Certified Cradle to Cradle Silver
- Made by and for People Against Dirty
Your wood's never had it so good
We used the reserve our floor cleaning for very special occasions-like limbo night or the queen's visit. But this non-toxic + biodegradable no wax wood floor cleaner turns a chore into an almond-scented delight. Formulated for sealed hardwood and laminate floors.
To use: Squirt on floor + mop with long strokes.
What's In It: Water (aqua), ethanol*, methoxisopropanol, lauryl alcohol ethoxylate*, sodium bicarbonate/carbonate, fragrance (parfum: butylphenyl menthylpropional), DMDM hydantoin, polymeric colorant. *Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. May irritate eyes and skin. If swallowed, drink a full glass of water.
Psst: It's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place first.
Never tested on animals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 24, 2011
fast cleaning,long lasting shine
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful
Love Method stuff.
Posted by RodericRinehart on Dec 16, 2011
Works. Smells great. Nice utilitarian design on the bottle.
Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jan 27, 2013
Good and simple wooden floor cleaner is hard to find. I love how simple this is and a bottle goes a long way.
Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 17, 2013
clean the floor nice, lovely smell. love the bottle.