Method, Steel for Real Wipes, 30 Cleaning Wipes, 17 x 20 cm (7 x 8 in) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Thick + Strong
- Compostable* Wipes
- Cleans + Polishes
- Made in Mexico From Local + Imported Content
- Made By and For People Against Dirty
- Never Tested on Animals
Safe for Stainless Steel, Safe for The Planet
These non-toxic wipes safely clean + polish stainless steel leaving nothing behind but a streak-free shine. But we didn't stop there- we went for the environmental hat-trick: renewable compostable* and recyclable*. With our wipes, you can clean up one mess without making another.
Less mess. Less plastic. 57% less plastic than typical wipes canisters, to be exact. That's because we package them in completely recyclable* plastic that can go into your recycle bin when the wipes are gone. Different? Yes, the way all wipes should be packaged? We think so.
Recycle for good karma.
*Pouch + Dispenser are recyclable and wipes can be composted under industrial compost conditions in communities where facilities exist. Appropriate recycling and/or compost facilities may not exist in your area. If they don't, ask why not.
Press to open lid, push to break the seal and pull out a wipe. Wipe surface with the metal grain. Admire. Now close the lid to keep wipes moist.
It's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place first.
Not for use as a body or baby wipe.
Keep out of reach of children.
Biodegradable surfactants, non-toxic and degradable polishing agents, biodegradable solvent, fragrance oil blend, preservative (under 0.2%), purified water- applied to wipe. <5% non-ionic surfactants, perfumes.
D-limonene, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, DMDM hydantoin.