Method, Bathroom Cleaner, Eucalyptus Mint, 28 fl oz (828 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Tub + Tile Cleaner
- With Non-Toxic Plant-Based
- Dissolves Soap Scum
- Cleans Mold + Mildew Stains
- Made by and for People Against Dirty
We find cleaning more enjoyable when you don't have to hold your breath.
Find another use for your elbow grease
Bathrooms get a bum rap for harboring some of the ickiest grime there is. It doesn't have to be that way. Our natural, biodegradable tub + tile cleaner with powergreen technology will even do the heavy lifting for you. It dissolves soap scum and helps remove mold + mildew stains, so you do less scrubbing while achieving a sparkling clean.
To use: Spray, wipe, admire. Suitable for most non-porous surfaces.
- Chrome Tubs
What's In The Bottle: Water* (aqua*), potassium citrate*, ethanol*, decyl glucoside*, lauryl glucoside*, sodium methyl ester sulfonate*, lauryl ethoxylate*, polyquarternium-95*, ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal*, ethyl levulinate propylene glycol ketal*, fragrance (parfum: benzyl salicylate, citral, linalool), methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin.
Psst: It's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place first.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water and contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3014750 on Jan 28, 2012
OMG- it smells so nice and works well too!
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Oct 08, 2012
Smells & works great!
Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012
method makes lovely stuff.
Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 14, 2011
cleans well, tiles stay clean, great smell, powerful spray