- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Tub + Tile Cleaner
- With Non-Toxic Plant-Based
- Dissolves Soap Scum
- Cleans Mold + Mildew Stains
- Made by and for People Against Dirty
We find cleaning more enjoyable when you don't have to hold your breath.
Find another use for your elbow grease
Bathrooms get a bum rap for harboring some of the ickiest grime there is. It doesn't have to be that way. Our natural, biodegradable tub + tile cleaner with powergreen technology will even do the heavy lifting for you. It dissolves soap scum and helps remove mold + mildew stains, so you do less scrubbing while achieving a sparkling clean.
To use: Spray, wipe, admire. Suitable for most non-porous surfaces.
- Chrome Tubs
What's In The Bottle: Water* (aqua*), potassium citrate*, ethanol*, decyl glucoside*, lauryl glucoside*, sodium methyl ester sulfonate*, lauryl ethoxylate*, polyquarternium-95*, ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal*, ethyl levulinate propylene glycol ketal*, fragrance (parfum: benzyl salicylate, citral, linalool), methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin.
Psst: It's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place first.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water and contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3014750 on Jan 28, 2012
OMG- it smells so nice and works well too!
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Oct 08, 2012
Smells & works great!
Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012
method makes lovely stuff.
Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 14, 2011
cleans well, tiles stay clean, great smell, powerful spray