Michael's Naturopathic, Antisid, 15 Chewable Wafers (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vegetarian & Kosher
- Health Solutions Since 1984
- Mineral & Herb Supplement
- With Calcium for Occasional Heartburn
- Fennel • Licorice...
As a dietary supplement, chew one (1) wafer as desired. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Fructose, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, vegetable magensium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers and binders. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, starch or artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Sealed for your protection.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: One (1) Chewable Wafer|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||<1|
|Total Fat||<1 g||<1|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g||<1|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<1|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||40 mg||4%|
Cabbage Powder (Leaf) (Brassica oleracea), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva), Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Okra (Leaf) (Hibiscus esculentus) and Wild Cherry Bark (Prunus serotina)
|1.06 g (1058 mg)||**|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established.