Michael's Naturopathic, Antisid, 90 Veggie Chewable Wafers
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Calcium For Occasional Heartburn
- Fennel • Licorice...
- Mineral & Herb Supplement
- Vegetarian & Kosher Chewable Wafers
- Tried & Truthful
- Certified by: Rabbi Alan Silver, M.D.
- Kosher Parve
As a dietary supplement, chew one (1) wafer as desired. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Fructose, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers and binders. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, starch or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: One (1) Chewable Wafer|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||<1|
|Total Fat||<1 g||<1|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g||<1|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<1|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||40 mg||4%|
Cabbage Powder (Leaf) (Brassica oleracea), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva), Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Okra (Leaf) (Hibiscus esculentus) and Wild Cherry Bark (Prunus serotina)
|1.06 g (1058 mg)||**|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
With chronic stomach / digestive problems it's easy to get in to the rut of using artificial fixes, whether prescription or over-the-counter. Antisid is great. All natural. And it WORKS! It works best for me if I follow the directions on the bottle and chew a wafer or two 20 minutes or so before eating. It does help, though, too, for those after-the-fact cases of acid reflux or general indigestion. I love it!