Michael's Naturopathic, Cholesterol Metabolism Factors, 270 Veggie Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pantethine • DHA • Oat Bran Beta Glucan...
- 270 Vegetarian & Kosher Tablets
- Vitamin, Mineral & Herb Supplement
- Tried & Truthful
- Certified by: Tabbi Alan Silver, M.D.
- Kosher Parve
Promotes natural metabolism of cholesterol. Essential nutrients and lipotropic factors such as lecithin. Contains apple pectin and butcher's broom for their effects.
As a dietary supplement, take six (6) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take three (3) tablets with breakfast and three (3) tablets with lunch. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and natural glaze.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and coating. This product contains no dairy, wheat, corn, soy, yeast, sugar, starch or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double-sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: Six (6) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||360 IU||90%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||180 mg||900%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||90 mg||4500%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate)||180 mg||45%|
|3.0 g (2970 mg)||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I appreciate being able to purchase this product without it costing me an arm and a leg. This product has helped me lower my bad cholesterol and raise my good cholesterol. My triglyceride levels also went down. I had been trying Red Yeast Rice, however found that to be too harsh on my system. This product works and is a lot more gentle on the GI system.