Michael's Naturopathic, Digestive Enzymes, 20 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturopathic Programs
- Papain • Bromelain • Anise • Fennel...
- Dietary Supplement
- Convenient 20 Capsule Traveler Tube
- Digestion and Absorption are the Keys to Optimal Health
- Assist in Digesting Protein, Fats, Starch, Dairy and Carbohydrates
- Great for Anyone with Occasional Digestive Difficulties
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and lubricants. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, sugar or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: One (1) Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Pancreatin** (4X USP)***, Papain (from Papaya), Anise Fruit (Pimpinella anisum), Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare), Rutin, Bromelain (from Pineapple) (2400 GDU****/gm), Trypsin, Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae) and L-Chymotrypsin.
|*Daily Value not established.|
|**Pancreatin Enzyme Profile:
100 USP*** units/mg
20 USP*** units/mg
100 USP*** units/mg
|***United States Pharmacopeia units of enzyme activity
****Gelatin Decomposition Units
It is fantastic to have a travel buddy for those times where an impromptu lunch date may lead to horrible GIT symptoms. The great thing about this supplement is not so much the digestive enzymes themselves, but the inclusion of GIT anti-spasmodics and plant based enzymes. The low dose is ideal and the pack lasts a long time,