Michael's Naturopathic, Fat Metabolism Factors, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthcare Solutions Since 1984
- Iodine • Chromium Lecithin...
- Vegetarian & Kosher Dietary Tablets
- Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Provides Nutrients for the Metabolism of Fats and Cholesterol
- Supports Fluid Levels
- Contains no Stimulants, Such as Ephedra, Ma Huang or Caffeine
- Contains ChromeMate and Gugulipid Guggul Gum from Commiphora Mukul
Use as part of your weight loss plan for long-term weight management. Provides nutrients for fluid balance.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and natural glaze.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and coating. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, sugar, starch or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double-sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Contains phenylalanine and should be avoided by phenylketonurics and women who are pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||100 mg||5,000%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||225 mcg||150%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Amino Acid Complex)||99 mg||3%|
Lecithin (from Soy), Inostiol, Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Sea Wrack Leaf (Fucus vesiculosus), Methionine (as L-Methionine), Guggul Gum (from Commiphora mukul) (2.5% Guggulsterones) and Phenylalanine (as L-Phenylalanine)
|1.45 g (1450 mg)||*|
|* Daily Value not established|