Michael's Naturopathic, Fat Metabolism Factors, 90 Veggie Tabs (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthcare Solutions Since 1984
- Iodine • Chromium • Lecithin...
- Vegetarian & Kosher Tablets
- Vitamin, Mineral & Herb Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Provides Nutrients for the Metabolism of Fats and Cholesterol
- Supports Fluid Levels
- Contains No Stimulants, such as Ephedra, Ma Huang or Caffeine
- Contains ChromeMate and Gugulipid Guggul Gum from Commiphora Mukul
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and natural glaze.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and coating. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, sugar, starch or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double-sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Contains phenylalanine and should be avoided by phenylketonurics and women who are pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||100 mg||5,000%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||225 mcg||150%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Amino Acid Complex)||99 mg||3%|
Lecithin (from Soy), Inositol, Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Sea Wrack Leaf (Fucus vesiculosus), Methionine (as L-Methionine), Guggul Gum (from Commiphora mukul) (2.5% Guggulsterones) and Phenylalanine (as L-Phenylalanine)
|1.45 g (1450 mg)||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|