Michael's Naturopathic, Female Reproductive Factors, 60 Veggie Tabs (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1984
- Nutritional Support for Reproduction
- Vegetarian & Kosher Tablets
- Vitamin, Mineral & Herb Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Provides Nutrients Essential for Supporting a Healthy Conception and Pregnancy
- Combines Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids
- Contains Opti-Zinc with Folic Acid, Beta Carotene and EFAs
Contains nutrients essential for the functioning of the reproductive organs and processes, including a healthy conception. Combines Vitamin C and bioflavonoids for healthy ovaries with the herb wild yam traditionally used by child-bearing aged women for support.
As a dietary supplement take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid & vegetable magnesium stearate.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nut & wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and coating. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, sugar or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double-sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||225 IU||750%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||50 mg||3333%|
|Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid)||50 mg||250%|
|Folic Acid (as Folacin)||400 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||75 mg||500%|
Essential Fatty Acids (from Flax Seed) (7% gamma Linolenic Acid, 64% Linoleic Acid), Damiana Leaf (Turnera aphrodisiaca), Oriental Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Gotu Kola (Aerial Part) (Centella asiatica), Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus), Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa), Cayenne Fruit (Capsicum annuum) & Clove (Flowerbud) (Caryophyllum aromaticus)
|987 mg||*||*Daily Value not established.|