Michael's Naturopathic, Garlic & Goldenseal Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthcare Solutions Since 1984
- A Soothing Blend
Garlic & Goldenseal prepared in all-natural sesame, safflower & olive oils
A natural moisturizing lotion that contains: Sesame Oil, Safflower Oil and Cold-Pressed Olive Oil, Garlic and Goldenseal, Oregon Grape Root and Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E).
For external use only. Use as desired.
Sesame oil, safflower and cold-pressed olive oil, garlic, goldenseal root*, oregon grape root and tocopherol (natural vitamin E)
*Cultivated, Not Wild Crafted.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Garlic oil is a staple in my house. Since my girls were babies I have used this for diaper rash and chapping. Any time they have had an issue I apply to the skin at night and it's usually resolved by morning.
I was looking for cooking garlic oil and found this. I thought it sounded like a smart thing to have around the house and I am so glad I purchased it. I ended up with an ugly heat rash on my neck, the kind that's bright red and ITCHY! This was so soothing and took care of it. Thankfully. I read the other review that said use it on diaper rash and I'll try it next time I need to. My granddaughter cries with her diaper changes and I've been using butt paste but that takes a bit long to heal up.