Michael's Naturopathic, Glucose/Sugar Metabolism Factors, Advanced Formula, 180 Veggie Tabs (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Healthcare Solutions Since 1984
- Vegetarian & Kosher Tablets
- Vitamin, Mineral, & Herb Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Provides Essential Nutrients that Support the Body's Production of Insulin and Functioning of the Pancreas
- Aids the Body in Utilizing Glucose (Sugar in the Blood)
- Contains ChromeMate and OptiZinc, with EFAs, Blueberry Leaf and Nopales; Gymnema and Bitter Melon in Advanced Formula
As a dietary supplement, take nine (9) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take three (3) tablets with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, terra alba (calcium sulfate), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum & silicon dioxide.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut & wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and coating. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, sugar, starch or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: Nine (9) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||300 mg||400%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide and 20% as Nicotinic Acid)||300 mg||1500%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||210 mg||2100%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Amino Acid Chelate)||150 mg||15%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||675 mcg||450%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate)||300 mg||75%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||30 mg||200%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate)||15 mg||750%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate)||450 mcg||375%|
Essential Fatty Acids (from Flax Seed) (7% gamma Linolenic Acid, 64% Linoleic Acid), Nopales (Cactus) (Opuntia), Cedar Berry (Thuja occidentalis), Glutamine (as L-Glutamine), Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis), Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf, Milk Thistle Extract (Seed) (Silybum marianum)(80% Silymarin), Blueberry Leaf (Vaccinium myrtillus), Bitter Melon Seed (Momordica charantia), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) & Vanadium (Vanadyl Sulfate)
|3.83 g (3825 mg)||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|