Michael's Naturopathic, Insulin Factors, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- R-Lipoic Acid | 100 mg • Biotin • Zinc...
- 60 Vegetarian & Kosher Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Tried & Truthful
- Certified by: Rabbi Alan Silver, M.D.
- Kosher Parve
With nutrients that support the production of insulin by the pancreatic beta cells.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) capsule with breakfast and one (1) capsule with lunch or dinner. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cellulose, rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and lubricants. This product contains no dairy, wheat, corn, soy, yeast, sugar or any artificial ingredients.
Double-sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Contains phenylalanine and should be avoided by phenylketonurics and women who are pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Veggie Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||750 IU||188%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||25 mg||167%|
|Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate)||300 mcg||15%|
L-Leucine (as Free Form Amino Acid), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), L-Valine (as Free Form Amino Acid), R-Lipoic Acid, Quercetin (from Citrus), L-Threonine (as Free Form Amino Acid), L-Phenylalanine (as Free Form Amino Acid), L-Isoleucine (as Free Form Amino Acid), L-Histidine (as Free Form Amino Acid), L-Lysine (as Free Form Amino Acid) and Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate)
|*Daily Value not established.|