Michael's Naturopathic, Pedia Vites, Infant & Toddler Multi Vitamin, Natural Citrus Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Lab Tested
- Gluten Free
- Liquid Dietary Supplement
- Tried & Truthful
- Not Suitable for Vegetarians
- For Babies & Toddlers
- Comprehensive Formula with Zinc & Vitamin C
- Vitamin A Derived from Fish Oil
- Natural Citrus Flavor
- Sweetened with Glycerin & Stevia
- No Added Sugar
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Allergen Free
Shake well. May be taken alone or mixed with water or juice.
Refrigerate after opening.
For infants 6 months to 12 months, use 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily. For children 1-3 years of age, use 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Product best if used within 18 months of MFG Date (Date of manufacture).
Purified water, glycerine, natural citrus flavoring, stevia, citric acid, xanthan gum, polysorbate, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Made in a GMP facility that processes fish, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
This product contains no fillers, artificial flavors, artificial colors, dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, sugar or starch.
Natural ingredients contained in this product may cause it to darken after opening. This change does not influence product flavor or effectiveness.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Infants 6 months to 12 months: One (1) Teaspoon (5 ml)
Children 1-3 Years: Two (2) Teaspoons (10 ml)
|Servings Per Container: Infants: 48, 1-3 Years: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
% Daily Value
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||1250 IU||104%||2500 IU||278%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||50 mg||100%||100 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D (from Ergosterol)||200 IU||50%||400 IU||100%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||333%||1 mg||200%|
|Riboflavin||0.8 mg||200%||1.6 mg||320%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||6 mg||150%||12 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.7 mg||233%||1.4 mg||280%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||50 mcg||63%||100 mcg||66%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||3 mcg||333%||6 mcg||666%|
|Biotin||10 mcg||166%||20 mcg||250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Panthenol)||3 mg||166%||6 mg||333%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||1.5 mg||50%||3 mg||166%|