Michael's Naturopathic, Quick Immune Response, 120 Veggie Tabs (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1984
- Echinacea • Goldenseal
- Vitamin C • Zinc...
- Vegetarian & Kosher Tablets
- Vitamin, Mineral & Herb Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Provides Essential Nutrients to Promote Body's Natural Defenses--Immune Function and Response
- Contains OptiZinc with Echinacea and Goldenseal
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. For those who cannot swallow tablets - simply crush tablet and mix powder in juice or food. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and coating. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, sugar, starch or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)||30,000 IU||600%|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||750 mg||1250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||45 mg||450%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||21 mg||140%|
Echinacea Root (echinacea purpurea), Garlic Clove (Powder Concentrate)(Allium sativum) & Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis)
|1.8 g (1800 mg)||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|