Michael's Naturopathic, Teen Boys Caps, Daily Multi-Vitamin, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Lab Tested
- Gluten Free
- Vitamin & Herb Supplement
- 60 Vegetarian & Kosher Capsules
- Tried & Truthful
- Certified by: Rabbi Alan Silver, M.D.
- Kosher Parve
- A Daily Formula of Nutrients and Herbs for a Healthy Male Body
- Contains Herbs that Have Been Traditionally Used by Males for Health
- Ideal for the Physically Active Teenager
- Contains Opti-Zinc with Choline, Inositol and Niacin
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules in the morning with breakfast. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, rice flour, silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and lubricants. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, sugar or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double-sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Veggie Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||40 mg||2667%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||80 mg||400%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid equivalent to 250 mcg of [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)||125 mcg||31%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||80 mg||800%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||15 mg||100%|
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Inositol, Bioflavonoids (from Citrus), Flax Seed Extract (55% alpha-Linolenic Acid), PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid), Oriental Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng), Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita pepo), Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa serrulata), Rutin and Hesperidin
|*Daily Value not established.|
It's a keeper! My son will swallow two capsules. He is an extremely picky pill taker so caps work best for him. I like this formula because it contains biotin which is good for the skin, which is helpful to teen boys with acne, as well as other protective nutrients.