Michael's Naturopathic, Teen Girls Tabs, Daily Multi Vitamin, 90 Veggie Tabs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Vitamin & Herb Supplement
- 90 Vegetarian & Kosher Tablets
- Tried & Truthful
- Certified by: Rabbi Alan Silver, M.D.
- Kosher Parve
These tablets are now a better shape and size- Easier to swallow!
- A daily formula of nutrients and herbs for a healthy female body
- Contains herbs that have been traditionally used by females for health
- Ideal for the physically active teenager
- Contains Opti-Zinc with choline, inositol and niacin
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets in the morning with breakfast. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and natural glaze.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and coating. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, sugar, starch or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double-sealed for your protection.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||200 IU||333%|
|Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||40 mg||2667%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||40 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folic Acid (as Folacin)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||80 mg||800%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||10 mg||67%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mg||500%|
Parsley Leaf (Petroselinum sativum), inositol, bioflavonoids (from Citrus), Flax Seed Extract (55% alpha linolenic acid), choline (as choline bitartrate), PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), dong quai root (angelica sinensis), dandelion root (taraxacum officinale), rutin & hesperidin
|*Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Our natural health care provider recommended that my daughter use this brand. She is 11 and has already started puberty and her hormones are everywhere. Have been since she was 3. She has greatly improved her self control and the intensity of her mood swings since she has "started" but still she feels all over with her emotions. She has been taking these vitamins for only 2 weeks now but I notice she is not near as emotional when it comes time to do chores or things she doesn't like. Time will tell when she goes through her cycle if it is less intense or not but I know she is becoming a healthier her.