Michael's Naturopathic, Thyroid Factors, 120 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Iodine • Manganese • Tyrosine...
- 120 Vegetarian & Kosher Capsules
- Vitamin, Mineral & Herb Supplement
- Tried & Truthful
- Certified by: Rabbi Alan Silver, M.D.
- Kosher Parve
Supports thyroid metabolism and energy processes in the body. Provides nutrients the thyroid needs to function properly with no glandulars and no stimulants. Contains iodine and chromium (ChromeMate) with gentian root and the amino acid tyrosine for their beneficial properties in the construction of thyroid hormones.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) capsule with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cellulose, rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
May contain shellfish.
Manufactured with all natural fillers, binders and lubricants. This product contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, sugar or any artificial ingredients. Our products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Double-sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea), Irish Moss (Whole Plant) (Chondrus crispus), Bladderwrack (Leaf) (Fucus vesiculosus) and Tyrosine (as L-Tyrosine)