Eclectic Institute, Milk Thistle , 12 oz (340.5 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Silybum Marianum Seed
- A Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Take 1/2 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per day.
Whole unprocessed organic milk thistle (silybum marianum), seeds.
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Warning: Milk Thistle seed is an agricultural product and should be carefully inspected for stones or other material that may damage teeth if chewed. Grinding the seeds is recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
Good seeds but must be ground unless one wishes to chew the dickens out of them.
Obviously I did not read carefully what I was buying. I thought I bought bulk powdered seeds. But these are unprocessed seeds. So, I grind them myself before use (my child won't swallow them unprocessed). There is nothing wrong with the product, but it can be too much work at times
Posted by 4922165547059347084 on May 09, 2014
Crushes easy in my grinder
Posted by Reviewer2861606 on Sep 19, 2011
Always excellent, fresh.
Posted by Reviewer2308730 on Jun 30, 2009
good for may liver
Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 20, 2009
I grind this and drink with my protein mix.