Mill Creek, Deodorant, Cool Lavender, 2.5 oz (70 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Mill Creek
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Propylene Glycol Free
- With Tea Tree Oil
- No Artificial Colors
- No Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Cruelty-Free Product
Our lavender deodorant is uniquely effective against odor-causing bacteria, with the promise of pure, organic herbs and essential oils. The active ingredients of Coriander and Tea Tree Oil naturally fight bacteria, helping keep odor in check. Lavender, Aloe Vera, Comfrey and Vitamin E soothe and condition underarm skin all day. Gentle and non-irritating, even on the most sensitive skin.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water, sodium stearate, steareth 20, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, organic coriandrum sativum (coriander) oil, organic melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, symphytum officinale (comfrey) extract, organic lavandula officinalis (lavender) extract, salix alba (white willow bark) extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, iris germanica (orris) root extract.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Sep 29, 2011
love the barely there scent, works all day
Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015
I like this, and it worked great.
Mill Creek, Deodorant, Cool Lavender, 2.5 oz (70
Posted by Reviewer1679712 on Oct 30, 2011
Mill Creek, Deodorant, Cool Lavender, 2.5 oz (70 has too weak a scent but I like that the deodorant was not too harsh and harmful to my skin with natural ingredients.
Can't stand the smell, does not work
Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Dec 23, 2011
I love Mill Creek but this deodorant was not a succes. I'm quite a heavy sweater, so it's not purely the deodorant's fault that I was a stinky girl in two hours. But the stuff does have a very peculiar smell to it that I definitely do not enjoy. Only used it once, now it's sitting in the cabinet.