Mill Creek, Deodorant, Unscented Clear, 2.5 oz (70 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Mill Creek
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Propylene Glycol Free
- With Tea Tree Oil
- No Artificial Colors
- No Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
Mill Creek Unscented Deodorant
Our unscented deodorant is uniquely effective against odor-causing bacteria, with the promise of pure, organic herbs and essential oils. The active ingredients of Coriander and Tea Tree Oil naturally fight bacteria, helping keep odor in check. Aloe vera, comfrey and vitamin E soothe and condition underarm skin all day. Gentle and non-irritating, even on the most sensitive skin.
Recipe: Vegetable glycerin, purified water, sodium stearate, steareth 20, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, organic coriandrum sativum (coriander) oil, organic melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, symphytum officinale (comfrey) extract, salix alba (white willow bark) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, iris germanica (orris) root extract.
iHerb Customer Reviews
A transparent gel with a subtle scent of tea tree (it is in part), fresh. I liked it, especially without any dirty tricks, does not clog pores like conventional antiperspirants.
This product doesn't stop underarm smell at all. Within an hour or two of putting this on, I can detect underarm odor (and it's Winter right now). I think it actually makes the odor stronger! It leaves a sticky residue and has a faint tea tree oil smell. Overall, I would not recommend this product because it essentially doesn't do what it's suppose to! This was such a disappointment, I threw it out! So far the Crystal Body one I was using before this has performed better, but I'm still searching for a better natural deodorant.