Mill Creek, Old Fashioned Pure Castile Soap, Almond, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Mill Creek
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Original Formula
- New Look!
- With Almond Oil
- Earth Friendly
- No Animal Fats
- No Artificial Colors
- Botanicals Since 1975
The Best of Nature for Nourished Beauty
Almond Castile Soap
All Purpose · Economical · Concentrated
Castile Soap is named for its place of origin - "Old Castile" - a former kingdom of Northern Spain dating back to the 10th century. In our high-tech, rapidly-changing world Castile Soap remains true to its beginnings - an uncomplicated, natural blend for mild yet effective cleansing. Our traditional Castile Soap uses a pure vegetable oil base and contains NO animal fats and NO synthetic detergents.
Come to Mill Creek ... Where Nature Makes a Difference.
Use this multi-purpose, biodegradable soap for all your cleansing needs:
- Quick clean-ups in the kitchen
- One or two capfuls under running water will give you a bubbling and soothing bath
- Soothing body wash in the shower
- Shampoo family pets
- Great for camping trips
- A mild bath for baby - even for washing baby's diapers
- Lather up a few drops in the palm of your hand for a delightful shaving soap
Water, coconut fatty acid, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, oleic acid, triethanolamine, sweet almond oil, olive oil, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, caramel.
The vegetable oils in this soap may turn cloudy at cold temperatures - performance is not affected.
iHerb Customer Reviews
A bit of a disappointment, and I won't repurchase. It's not nearly as concentrated as Dr. Woods or Dr. Bronner liquid castile soaps, nor does it smell as nice. Also there are some ingredients in it that are not natural and not exactly harmless such as triethanolamine and tetrasodium EDTA. I don't want to use it on my body, so I use it to clean the floor.