Categories Supplements EFA, Omega 3 6 9 ( EPA DHA ) Fish Oil Softgels
Categories Health Topics Heart, Circulatory Health Heart Support Formulas
Minami Nutrition, CardiO-3, Once Daily Support Formula, Orange Flavor, 60 Softgels
Priced together: $39.72 Priced separately: $41.72
- Cold Processed
- Smart Choice
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- 90% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 900 mg Omega-3s in Only 1 Softgel
- Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
Cardio-3 is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical C02 extraction technology that delivers 900 mg of Omega-3 nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving.
Cardio-3 offers a clean, orange flavor with no fish aftertaste, supports cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels already in the normal range.
Clinical Science- Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies. Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA, along with DHA, can support cardiovascular health.
Cold processed. Smart Choice
Supercritical C02 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands-the typical process can exposer heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400°F. Liquid C02, an organic compound, take the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which mean more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take- now that is smart.
The Minami Five-5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid C02 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "Super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and their party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable level of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environment Foot print: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMA (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status-a very stringent European standard.
Adults take 1 softegel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring), gelatin, glycerin, natural orange flavor, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols.
Pharmaceutical Grade-all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant or nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||900 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||635 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||194 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||71 mg||+|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||20 mg||+|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||30||+|
|¹Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.