Minami Nutrition, MorDHA Minis, Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil, Strawberry Flavor, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cold Processed. Smart Choice.
- Once Daily Children's DHA Formula
- Supports Health and Wellbeing of Children 10 and Older
- 75% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 311 mg Omega-3s, including 240 DHA in Only 1 Softgel
- Dual Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
MorDHA Minis is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing dual supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 311 mg of Omega-3 nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving. This formula also provides 240 mg of DHA—an important nutrient for growing children. MorDHA Minis are easy to swallow, and offer a clean, strawberry flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Super Critical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Cold processed. Dual Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes less heat during the concentration process than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400º F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Smart Choice. Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
Children 10 and older take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food under adult supervision.
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel), fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, strawberry flavor, natural non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant). Contains soy.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Small objects like pills can become inadvertently lodged in the throat. Softgels may be pierced and contents can be mixed with water, juice or food. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||311 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||240 mg||+|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||50 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||21 mg||+|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||15 mg|
|LA (Linoleic Acid)||2.5 mg||+|
|Other Omega-6s||12.5 mg||+|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids||2 mg|
|Oleic Acid||2 mg||+|
|+ Daily value not established.|
Very pleased with this purchase. The fish oil capsules are each blister sealed. Strong strawberry flavor so no fish taste. Capsules are about the same small size as Nordic Naturals DHA. Adults need DHA also!
We are using MorDHA Mini IQ for our yougest toddler (our oldest boy is switched to MorEPA Mini, since he is 5 years old). We are exetremely satisfied with MorDHA Mini IQ. High concentration DHA. We're mixing the content of each softgel through yoghurt, so they don't have to swallow the softgel. Our two boys like the taste. We are using it from birth till 4 or 5 years (and then switch to MorEPA Mini).
Posted by 4662807631228439743 on Jun 26, 2014
Not bad. Good flavor. I take it although I am teenager.
Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Feb 10, 2014
I give it to my daughter, cut the capsule and she drinks it from the straw. When she realize the taste it's too late :) It has a mild taste and a very good source of DHA, which is important for children under 5.
Minami MorDHA Minis--easy swallow
Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Apr 24, 2012
Have a good ammount of DHA for such a small cap. Smaller for child to swallow.
Mordha & Morepa orders
Posted by Reviewer1303626 on Apr 25, 2011
Excellent quality and service. Have already recommended you to a few people.
Posted by Reviewer2447533 on Mar 03, 2011
I have metastatic breast cancer and researched MorDHA supplements and found that this is supposed to be the highest rated. I am taking the children's dosage b/c when I take the adult dosage, I experience some nausea. I take these in the morning on a full stomach and have no negative side effects. I take this supplement with others, and this and the others make a tremendous difference in my energy level.