Minami Nutrition, MorEPA, Optimal EPA-DHA Formula, Orange Flavor, 2 Bottles, 60 Softgels Each41 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: MIN-61105
- UPC Code: 5425018611058
- Package Quantity: 2 Bottles, 60 Softgels Each
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.3 x 4 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Cold Processed. Smart Choice.
- Family Pack
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health, Cognitive Function, and Mood
- 80% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 850 mg Omega-3s in Only 1 Softgel
- Dual-Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
MorEPA is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing dual supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 850 mg of Omega-3 nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving. With unsurpassed purity levels, MorEPA offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies. Advanced omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA, along with DHA, can support mood, cognitive function, and cardiovascular health.
Dual Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes less heat during the concentration process than the leading brands—they typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400º F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - All manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel), fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural orange flavor, rosemary extract, natural non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant). Contains soy.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||850 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||590 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||130 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||130 mg||+|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||45 mg|
|Other Omega-6s||40 mg||+|
|LA (Linoleic Acid)||5 mg||+|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids||35 mg|
|Oleic Acid||30 mg||+|
|Other Omega-9s||5 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This company is the best fish oil available because they process it at a lower tempurature. It is also made from fish gelatin not beef. It is envoirmentally responsible from belgium europe. EPA helps cardio health as well as the function of the brain. In fact in switzerland there was a study with schizophrenic patients and epa at around 750 mgs and the study showed that the epa worked like an antipsychotic for the mentally ill. It also helps inflimation and skin and hair health. I can personally say it works as well.
very effectfull and non toxic Omega 3. Fast working