Minami Nutrition, MorEPA, Optimal EPA-DHA Formula, Orange Flavor, 60 Softgels
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Cold Pressed
- Smart Choice
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health, Cognitive Function, and Mood
- 80% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 850 mg Omega-3s in Only 1 Softgel
- Dual-Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
MorEPA is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 800 mg of Omega-3 nutrition in a convenient, once daily serving. With unsurpassed purity levels, MorEPA offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Clinical Science- Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies. Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA, along with DHA, can support mood, cognitive function, and cardiovascular health.
Cold processed. Smart choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2 an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel), fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural orange flavor, rosemary extract, natural non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant). Contains soy.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||850 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||590 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||130 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||130 mg||+|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||45 mg|
|Other Omega-6s||40 mg||+|
|LA (Linoleic Acid)||5 mg||+|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids||35 mg|
|Oleic Acid||30 mg||+|
|Other Omega-9s||5 mg||+|
|¹Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've tried several cheap brands of fish oil taken at doses to get 1000mg EPA and another expensive specialty brand with high EPA content and this brand seems to be the most effective. I definitely noticed a difference compared to how I felt while taking others which makes it worth the extra money for me. Also there's no gross fishy taste which is a plus. The orange flavor isn't bad (usually I hate orange but this is ok.) I take two a day to get the dose recommended by my MD.
I spent hours over a couple of months researching fish oil and found this one to be the highest recommended one - plus it is the only one that I don't "burp". My son takes it for his Dyslexia based upon the research trials in England using this very product. I take it for general good health.
Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 21, 2016
I "muscle test" my supplements
Givig this a four
Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Aug 18, 2014
because the ingredients are good and Minami is a good company. This is my first try so can't tell if it will help my cholesterol or not. If not I'll go back to the Minami Cardio.
Posted by Reviewer2148556 on Apr 10, 2014
Really good stuff! For brain but also for skin!
Posted by 5347704650106714015 on Sep 12, 2013
High quality and one per day is ok!