- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Plus Vitamin D3
- Cold Processed
- Smart Choice
- Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Supports Cardiovascular Health, Cognitive Function, Immune System and Mood
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- 92% Omega-3s
- Once Daily
- 1,100 mg Omega-3s in Only 1 Softgel
- Plus 250% DV of Vitamin D
- Dual Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status — a very stringent European standard.
MorEPA Platinum is an ultra-premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers an unprecedented 1,100 mg of Omega-3 nutrition and 250% Daily Value of Vitamin D in a convenient, once daily serving. MorEPA Platinum offers a clean, orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste.
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies. Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA, along with DHA, can support cardiovascular health, cognitive function, immune system and mood.
Cold processed. Smart choice.
Dual Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes less heat during the concentration process than the leading brands — the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400°F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take - now that is smart.
Adults take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food.
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (from anchovy, sardine and mackerel), bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural orange flavor, rosemary extract, natural non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), vitamin D3. Contains non-GMO soy.
Pharmaceutical Grade- all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manfacturing Practices).
Not intended for children.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Vitamin D||1,000 IU||250%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.1 g|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||756 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||228 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||96 mg||+|
|¹Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.