Minami Nutrition, PlusEPA, Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Cold Pressed. Smart Choice
- 90% EPA Formula
- Supports Cognitive Function, Mood, Immune System and Cardiovascular Health
- Once Daily
- 500 mg EPA in Only 1 Softgel
- Dual-Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- Dietary Supplement
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is "super convenient" because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - All manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
PlusEPA is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing dual supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 500 mg of EPA in a convenient, once daily serving. PlusEPA offers a clean, pure oil with no fishy aftertaste.
Advanced Omega-3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA can support cognitive function, mood, immune system and cardiovascular health.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes less heat during the concentration process than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400º F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
Adults take 1 softgel per day, with water. Best taken with food. No intended for children.
Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy, sardine mackerel), bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), pectin, rosemary extract. Contains soy.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%¹|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%¹|
|Unsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||527 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||500 mg||+|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||<3 mg||+|
|Other Omega-3s||27 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
We don't really realize what potent substances are these various fish oil extracts! I have taken every possible type of fish oil, in all combinations of EPA and DHA, as well as krill oil. I have read the literature extensively, including the work of Dr. Stoll at Harvard who produces the OmegaBrite product (also good). In my experimentation, I've found that more than a little DHA depresses my mood - period. **The very best result is from this pure EPA product. My thinking is crystal clear and my mood is consistently positive and relaxed. I do have vivid dreams, for some reason. Since some DHA seems to be needed, I take some algae-derived DHA (better for me that fish-derived, for some reason) once a week or so, at dinner. That's it! PlusEPA is fantastic!
I have been diagnosed with major depreesive disorder, and have been on medication for three years. At first the medication was helping. Then about a year and a half later and didn't feel as happy as I did when I first started it. I had always read that adding fish oil to an antidepressant could make your moods a bit brighter. I was seceptic at first, but when I talked to a friend of mine with a similar condition she told me about the epa from minami nutrition and that she had used it and began to feel better. I'm glad I asked her about it. I've been using it for months now and have never felt better. It was truly a life saver. Thank-you minami Nutrition I don't know what I would of done without you.
Posted by 5118852238727661906 on Feb 05, 2015
It's very expensive in my opinion, but I still buy it regularly due to its anti-inflammatory properties. My skin is blemish free now. However, the best thing is whenever anyone in our family is starting to come down with a cold, I give them a few capsules per day for a day or two and we've never had a fully blown cold since. With five kids in our family, it's like a miracle to go so many months without getting sick.
terrible first encounter with this company
Posted by MarjaWouters on Oct 02, 2013
upon delivery they wanted to charge me for an EXTRA amount of Euro 39,41. I had to send the package back. no way to do proper business!
Depression? Anxiety? Hah!
Posted by 4739881284061948613 on Jul 22, 2013
I literally can't live without these unless I want to relapse into a deep depression with debilitating social anxiety. Side benefits include amazing, clear skin, improved cognitive function and overall positive mood.
This is the natural alternative to Prozac!
Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jan 25, 2013
I absolutly cannot function without PlusEPA. Ive tried cheaper brands of fish oils and PlusEPA really works! 2 or 3 a day! Update: I went off of these for a while and took Omega 3 Joy. It is cheaper, but doesnt work quite as well I dont think. I went back on these after going off of Omega3 Joy and trying Omega 3 Mood again. So about 6-7 weeks after starting PlusEPA and upping my dosage to 3 per day, I am feeling happier, my OCD is more under control, and I think it helps anxiety some too. I am hoping to go on this at 4 per day for Postpartum depression, God willing. This stuff works