Mineral Fusion, Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Minerals on a Mission
- Controls the Symptoms of Dandruff
- Controls Flakes
- Removes Build Up
- Promotes Scalp Health
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Safe for Color Treated Hair
- 100% Vegan
- Paraben Free
For the relief of the symptoms of dandruff.
- Salicylic Acid breaks down flaky buildup
- Mineral rich clay helps absorb excess oil
- Our unique blend of essential minerals helps promote hair health
- Controls recurrence of flaking, scaling and itching associated with dandruff
- Gently massage into damp hair and scalp
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by doctor
|Salicylic Acid (2.0%)||Controls Dandruff|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis (leaf juice), sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, coco-betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, decil glucoside, glycerin, panthenol, malachite (extract), smithsonite (extract), rhodochrosite (extract), hematite (extract), dimethicone, undecylenic acid, mica, titanium dioxide, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, origanum vulgare (oregano leaf extract), citric acid, maris limus, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, natural fragrance (parfum).|
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Store between 40º to 100ºF (4º to 38ºC)
- Protect from sunlight
- Protect from freezing
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great product. Cheap, clean ingredients from what I can see and works wonder for my Seborrheic dermititis. Way better than Nizoral shampoo for me. Like the idea of clay as ingredient to absorb excess oil. I haven't read about any serious issues with long term use of salicylic acid so far (except rare allergic reaction or irritation)so will continue to use it. Thumbs up to iHerb's great service, prices, shipping rates.
At first I thought that I finally found THE shampoo for my psoriasis. But after two washes my skin became accustomed to it and the dandruff reappeared...
Posted by 5724006976076702380 on Mar 24, 2016
Mineral Fusion Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Posted by 5043252130723606761 on Feb 23, 2016
Best natural anti-dandruff shampoo!!
Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 22, 2016
First shampoo I have ever used that does it all. It cuts through the oil, eliminated the life long itch and flakes and does dry my hair out!
Really works against dandruff
Posted by 5690039313075373197 on Dec 27, 2015
This really seems to work, and it smells great, like mandarin.
Good and reliable
Posted by WinDieselJeans on Sep 25, 2015
I have mild atopic dermatitis and it's causing problems especially in winter time. The itch is very annoying and the flakes have been forcing me to wear light colored clothes. I've been using this product for few months now and first it felt that that it aint helping. Now looking back the timeline I gotta admit, havent had itch and have been wearing black clothes. Also noted that this product works also with conditioners, regular ones, but had some problems with the itch. Left the conditioner out and it's all good. Hair ain't dry even that I've stopped using conditioner, which may have been one reason of the problem.