- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.88|
- Minerals on a Mission
- Controls the Symptoms of Dandruff
- Controls Flakes
- Removes Build Up
- Promotes Scalp Health
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Safe for Color Treated Hair
- 100% Vegan
- Paraben Free
For the relief of the symptoms of dandruff.
- Salicylic Acid breaks down flaky buildup
- Mineral rich clay helps absorb excess oil
- Our unique blend of essential minerals helps promote hair health
- Controls recurrence of flaking, scaling and itching associated with dandruff
- Gently massage into damp hair and scalp
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by doctor
|Salicylic Acid (2.0%)||Controls Dandruff|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis (leaf juice), sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, coco-betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, decil glucoside, glycerin, panthenol, malachite (extract), smithsonite (extract), rhodochrosite (extract), hematite (extract), dimethicone, undecylenic acid, mica, titanium dioxide, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, origanum vulgare (oregano leaf extract), citric acid, maris limus, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, natural fragrance (parfum).|
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Store between 40º to 100ºF (4º to 38ºC)
- Protect from sunlight
- Protect from freezing
Great product. Cheap, clean ingredients from what I can see and works wonder for my Seborrheic dermititis. Way better than Nizoral shampoo for me. Like the idea of clay as ingredient to absorb excess oil. I haven't read about any serious issues with long term use of salicylic acid so far (except rare allergic reaction or irritation)so will continue to use it. Thumbs up to iHerb's great service, prices, shipping rates.
At first I thought that I finally found THE shampoo for my psoriasis. But after two washes my skin became accustomed to it and the dandruff reappeared...
Como champú normal perfecto
Posted by 4980872125989317833 on Oct 27, 2016
No noto mejoría ninguna en mi descamación.Cuando lo usas sientes un poco de alivio en el picor pero es muy breve.El olor es muy agradable y deja el pelo suave .Como champú de uso normal muy recomendable,no es necesario usar crema ni acondicionador.
Posted by 4960783189803529104 on Oct 12, 2016
Clear my dandruff after in 2 weeks
Posted by 4802270783511813236 on Sep 21, 2016
Does not suit my hair and dries my scalp terribly. Did not really help my dandruff
Mineral Fusion Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Aug 01, 2016
It really helped my scalp from itching. After every wash my scalp was always itchy when using other brands. This product actually works and stopped the itching from from scalp