Mineral Fusion, Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)46 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: MFS-00016
- UPC Code: 840749000165
- Package Quantity: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 6 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Minerals on a Mission
- Controls the Symptoms of Dandruff
- Controls Flakes
- Removes Build Up
- Promotes Scalp Health
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Safe for Color Treated Hair
- 100% Vegan
- Paraben Free
For the relief of the symptoms of dandruff.
- Salicylic Acid breaks down flaky buildup
- Mineral rich clay helps absorb excess oil
- Our unique blend of essential minerals helps promote hair health
- Controls recurrence of flaking, scaling and itching associated with dandruff
- Gently massage into damp hair and scalp
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by doctor
|Salicylic Acid (2.0%)||Controls Dandruff|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis (leaf juice), sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, coco-betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, decil glucoside, glycerin, panthenol, malachite (extract), smithsonite (extract), rhodochrosite (extract), hematite (extract), dimethicone, undecylenic acid, mica, titanium dioxide, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, origanum vulgare (oregano leaf extract), citric acid, maris limus, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, natural fragrance (parfum).|
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Store between 40º to 100ºF (4º to 38ºC)
- Protect from sunlight
- Protect from freezing
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great product. Cheap, clean ingredients from what I can see and works wonder for my Seborrheic dermititis. Way better than Nizoral shampoo for me. Like the idea of clay as ingredient to absorb excess oil. I haven't read about any serious issues with long term use of salicylic acid so far (except rare allergic reaction or irritation)so will continue to use it. Thumbs up to iHerb's great service, prices, shipping rates.
At first I thought that I finally found THE shampoo for my psoriasis. But after two washes my skin became accustomed to it and the dandruff reappeared...