Categories Bath & Beauty Vegan / Cruelty Free Beauty Products
Categories Bath & Beauty Gluten Free Beauty Products
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Sunscreens
Mineral Fusion, Brush-On Sun Defense, Mineral SPF 30, Treat, 0.14 oz (4.0 g)
- Minerals & Botanicals in Harmony
- Sea Kelp
- White Tea
- Minerals on a Mission
- With Antioxidant Protection
- Brush-On SPF 30 Protection
- Naturally Silky, Oil-Free Powder
- Transparent on All Skin Tones
- All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan
Protecting & Soothing
This transparent, mineral sunscreen powder brushes on with ease to help protect skin from sunburn. Works well on all skin tones. Plus, Sea Kelp and White Tea for antioxidant protection.
Our brush-on works harmoniously with our pressed powder foundations and cheek color for added SPF protection.
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy skin care while contributing to the wellbeing of our community - we call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 17.3%
Zinc Oxide 20.0%
|Inactive ingredients: Mica, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol (vitamin E), capryloyl glycine, undecylenoyl glycine, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, alaria esculenta (sea kelp), punica granatum (pomegranate).|
Gluten free, paraben free, cruelty free, phthalate free, artificial color free
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing