Mineral Fusion, Brush-On Sun Defense, Mineral SPF 30, Treat, 0.14 oz (4.0 g)9 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: MFS-00055
- UPC Code: 840749000554
- Package Quantity: 0.14 oz (4.0 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Minerals & Botanicals in Harmony
- Sea Kelp
- White Tea
- Minerals on a Mission
- With Antioxidant Protection
- Brush-On SPF 30 Protection
- Naturally Silky, Oil-Free Powder
- Transparent on All Skin Tones
- All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan
Protecting & Soothing
This transparent, mineral sunscreen powder brushes on with ease to help protect skin from sunburn. Works well on all skin tones. Plus, Sea Kelp and White Tea for antioxidant protection.
Our brush-on works harmoniously with our pressed powder foundations and cheek color for added SPF protection.
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy skin care while contributing to the wellbeing of our community - we call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 17.3%
Zinc Oxide 20.0%
|Inactive ingredients: Mica, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol (vitamin E), capryloyl glycine, undecylenoyl glycine, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, alaria esculenta (sea kelp), punica granatum (pomegranate).|
Gluten free, paraben free, cruelty free, phthalate free, artificial color free
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is NOT suitable for all skin tones. You need to be tanned for this to look ok and not like you had mud on your face. They should make a truly transparent colourless version of this or at least get rid of the description that says "transparent on all skin tones".
Convenient and Effective.