Mineral Fusion, Lasting Color Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.67|
- Minerals on a Mission
- For Color Treated Hair
- Gently Cleanses
- Protects Color
- Enhances Shine
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Safe for Color Treated Hair
- 100% Vegan
- Paraben Free
Naturally helps protect color-treated hair from fading.
- Mineral-rich clay gently cleanses and removes impurities without stripping color.
- Protective minerals increase longevity of color-treated hair
- Argan Oil and Mongongo Seed help shield hair to prevent fading.
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy hair care while contributing to the wellbeing of our community.
Work into a rich lather to cleanse and nourish hair. Rinse clean.
Aqua, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, coco-betaine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, hydrolyzed soy protein, vegetable glycerin, malachite extract, smithsonite extract, rhodochrosite extract, hematite extract, panthenol (vitamin B5), montmorillonite (clay), zinc oxide, tocopherol (vitamin E), moringa pterygosperma seed extract, allantoin, chamomile, recutita flower extract, citric acid, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, schinziophyton rautenenii (mongongo) kernel oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, amodimethicone, mica, polyquaternium-44, sodium benzoate, rosa canina fruit oil, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, natural fragrance (parfum).
I found this shampoo
Not that great
Faulty Tube container
Posted by LOVEARGAN on May 28, 2016
Greaat stuff, I really wanted to enjoy it till the last drop however after the first time use, the cap did not close properly. It seemed to be closed by the inside kept leaking out.. shame..
Mineral Fusion Lasting Color Shampoo.
Posted by Reviewer1256939 on Feb 17, 2015
I love this product. It makes my hair lovely and soft. Best shampoo I've had for a long time. And it protects the color.
Good ingredients, not sure if it's a little too drying for my hair
Posted by Reviewer3209897 on Aug 03, 2014
After reading great things at the EWG website I got this for my highlighted hair. The shampoo lathers well and the scent is mildly nice, and the price is pretty reasonable. However, my hair is noticeably drier and I think I will have to alternate this with a more conditioning shampoo.
Not that great
I use this shampoo everyday and I sometimes have itchy scalp. I am not sure if there are some ingredients in the shampoo that is sensitive to my scalp..