Mineral Fusion, Moisturizer, SPF 15 Oil-Free, Moisturize, Normal to Oily Skin, 3.4 oz (96 g)14 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: MFS-00051
- UPC Code: 840749000516
- Package Quantity: 3.4 oz (96 g)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.7 x 6 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Mineral & Botanicals in Harmony
- Mineral Water
- Kaolin Clay
- Mineral on a Mission
- With Mattifying Kaolin Clay
- Broad Spectrum
- New Look!
- Helps Control Oil and Shine
- SPF and Peptide Age-Defense
- Normal to Oily Skin Types
- 100% Vegetarian
Oil-free hydration with refreshing Grqapefruit provides lightweight moisture that's ideal for oily skin types.
Kaolin Clay absorbs excess oils to reduce unwanted shine and minimize pores for a beautiful matte finish.
Protecting & Age-Defying
Broad spectrum mineral SPF defends against sun damage while natural antioxidants and our wrinkle fighting, clinically tested, collagen-boosting peptide help firm and restore skin for a more youthful appearance.
Preps the skin for makeup with a smooth, matte finish and absorbs excess oil to extend its wear.
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy skin care while contributing to the wellbeing of our community - we call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 3.5%
Zinc Oxide 3.5%
|Inactive ingredients: Mineral water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe vera gel) juice*, vegetable glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zemea (corn) propanediol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, lecithin, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, beeswax, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, calendula officinalis extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract*, kaolin, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, gingko biloba extract, gluconolactone, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, isopropyl palmitate, isostearyl palmitate, tocopherol (vitamin E), sodium benzoate, natural fragrance.
Gluten free, paraben free, cruelty free, phthalate free, artificial color free
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have very sensitive, oily skin and this doesn't control my oil at all. Might be better for combination skin. However, it is an excellent moisturizer. Very light, not greasy, subtle lavender scent, doesn't make me break out, and doesn't cause irritation (and I have super sensitive skin). Definitely kelps to repair my skin as well and heal acne breakouts.
This product has a lovely smell is not heavy and makes the skin feel soft. However it does not really helps oil and brightness problems. Mine is a combination skin with acne problems and I do not recomend this product to people like me.