Mineral Fusion, Mineral Body Wash, Waterstone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Revitalizing Minerals Naturally Promote Healthy, Radiant Skin
- The Natural Aroma of Waterstone
- Gently Cleans and Purifies Skin
- Infused with Vitamins A, B, C & E
- Hypo-Allergenic & Paraben Free
- Minerals on a Mission
Malachite, Smithsonite, Rhodochrosite, and Hematite, skin-enhancing minerals rich in beneficial Copper, Zinc, Manganese, and Iron, help strengthen the skin's natural defenses and provide natural antioxidant protection.
Cleanse and Purify
Gently cleans skin as mineral-rich clay helps absorb excess oil and remove impurities. Plus, Vitamin A, B, C and E nourish for a healthy radiance.
Awareness of Mineral Depletion
Chemicals in conventional farming have diminished mineral levels in the soil, and ultimately in our food and bodies. Organic agriculture and an awareness of this crisis can help prevent further depletion of minerals.
Work into a rich lather to cleanse and nourish skin. Rinse clean.
Purified water, decyl glucoside, sodium lauryl glucoside hydroxypropylsulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, vegetable glycerin, sodium alginate, myrtle extract, xanthan gum, mineral blend (malachite extract, smithsonite extract, rhodochrosite extract, and hematite extract), maris limus (marine clay), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E), mica, panthenol (vitamin B5), titanium dioxide, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, natural aroma blend
100% vegetarian and vegan, no animal testing, and free of parabens, SLS, artificial fragrances and colors.
As a fan of the body lotion by Mineral Fusion, I decided to give their body wash a try. I have a hard time finding shower gels that clean without drying out my skin (many other shower soaps either leave a film or leave my skin itchy and ashy) so I'm always reluctant to try new ones. Well, Mineral Fusion's Waterstone body wash not only left me feeling clean and refreshed, it didn't dry out my skin and its smell is a very subtle yet fresh scent.