Mineral Fusion, Mineral SPF 40 Moisturizer, Moisturize, 3.4 oz (96 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.88|
- Minerals & Botanicals in Harmony
- Mineral Water
- Shea Butter
- Minerals on a Mission
- With Nourishing Shea Butter
- Broad Spectrum
- New Look!
- Moisturizing UV Protection
- SPF and Peptide Age-Defense
- All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan
This ultimate age defense cream provides broad spectrum, pure mineral SPF protection to help prevent premature signs of aging.
Natural antioxidants and our wrinkle fighting, clinically tested, collagen-boosting peptide help firm and restore skin for a more youthful appearance.
Rich, nourishing Shea Butter and nutrient-replenishing Mineral Water deliver essential daily moisture for softer, glowing skin.
Start off your makeup routine with a healthy dose of SPF protection. Wait 3-5 minutes for any whiteness to dissipate and follow with foundation or primer.
Minerals on a Mission
We are dedicated to creating effective and healthy skin care while contributing to the wellbeing of our community - we call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 7.5% |
Zinc Oxide 5.0%
|Inactive ingredients: Mineral water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, vegetable glycerin, dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), panthenol (vitamin B5), palmitoyl pentapeptide-3, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, tocopherol (vitamin E), allantoin, echinacea angustifolia extract, soy lecithin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, hyaluronic acid, chamomilla recutita (matricaria)*, rosemary officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, calendula officinalis flower extract*, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, alaria esculenta (sea kelp), pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, ethylhexylglycerin, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, phenoxyethanol.|
Gluten free, paraben free, cruelty free, phthalate free, artificial color free
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing
After DDF had discontinued their organic sunblock, I had been on a quest for the sunblock. I have sensitive dry skin and am allergic to chemical sunscreens so I could not go back to those; therefore, I was desperate to find the one for me. Some were too oily even for my dry skin and hard to take them off. Others were too dry and even flaked after several hours. Even after I had found a suitable one I still had to endure the smell of herbs which I do not enjoy: there were even ones that actually made me feel sick. Thus, I did not really hope much when I bought this one since I've had a myriad of disappointing experiences with sunblocks out there. However, my searching days are over! I am so glad I finally found the one for me! It is moisturizing but not too oily and not hard to take it off. Not only it does not have yucky and strange smell but also it makes your skin look good. It does not irritate your skin also. I will definitely buy this product again.
Very oily and leaving skin very shiny. All the time i feel cream on my face (like im with mask). BIG NO.
Posted by 5464387641887832118 on Dec 27, 2016
smells nice and it is effective
Does what it's says on the tin
Posted by 4985599483867728570 on Oct 12, 2016
Very rich, moisturing and stops sunburn. I apply a good layer over face so have to wait about 5 minutes for it to soak in. I dont mind doing this anyway because it does preadvise. All white disappears easily skin does look rather shiney but lessens throughout the day even with small reapplications. I have large pores and found if I don't cleanse and tone properly these clog and can lead to break! Though this is the only down part, I will be purchasing again.
Sadly not for me
Posted by 4812971661655936016 on Oct 02, 2016
I wanted to like this since it's cruelty-free AND vegan and is mineral-based with zinc, but it's too sticky and leaves a white cast on my face. It also stays wet and gets on my dark clothes and everything I touch.
It's not my first one or the last one
Posted by 5095398900169627273 on Sep 23, 2016
I really like this product. It does what is claims, moisturize my skin and protect it from sun damage. When you apply it, there's a white cast but disappears soon and in my opinion it wears fine under makeup.
Posted by 4798550340014315815 on Aug 14, 2016
Great product! It protects your skin very well. I personally use this on my face and body. Its really nourishing for the skin and it works very nicely as a moisturizer as well. It smell wonderful. +The only thing about this product that I don't like too much is that it is too runny. ++ If you have oily skin, use a LITTLE bit of it before going on the sun.++