- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Coconut Oil Toilet Soap Made with Monoï and the Natural Essence of the Tahitian Gardenia
- Product of Papeete, Tahiti Society Islands, France
Coconut Oil Soap Tiaré Gardenia
The Tiaré Gardenia flower in cosmetic grade coconut oil provides all of the qualities of monoï oil to this soap.
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, sodium cocoate, aqua (water), glycerin, fragrance (parfum), palm acid, palm kernel acid, sodium chloride, CI 77499, 77491, 77492
It's comparable to the expensive French milled soaps sold at local health food stores for much more money, and lasts a long time. I react to just about everything, including Ivory soap, and normally have big trouble with fragrances (I use nothing with fragrances -- deodorant, hair spray, dish soap, etc). The fragrance of this soap is long-lasting, but I didn't react to it at all. If you want a hypoallergenic soap without a lingering fragrance, I would recommend Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap insead of this. If you want to smell nice through the day or an evening and not react to it, this soap is a good one.
I was looking for a soap that would be kind to my sensitive skin. I found it! Not only does it have a lovely scent but the bar is finely milled, so does not "disappear" when wet.
Posted by 5744590282217676884 on Mar 17, 2015
It has a subtle sandalwood scent but I wouldn't know from the consistency or the smell that it contained coconut oil. I 'may' buy it again...
Posted by 5418898469677785061 on Jan 12, 2015
el olor es muy agradable para poner en armarios y perfumar ropa
Smell so good
Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Sep 24, 2014
I feel like i am in Tahiti, the smell is so good. but a bit dry.
Posted by 5285187810783043109 on May 23, 2014
Love this soap! The lather is really creamy and moisturizing without feeling oily. Also, the scent is gorgeous and it lasts for maybe 4 hours after use.