Eclectic Institute, Mood Balance, St. John's Wort - Lemon Balm, 300 mg, 45 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Freeze-Dried Concentrate
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
Each 300 mg Capsule Contains:
- Wildcrafted St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) flower & leaf, equivalent to 1,125 mg of fresh flower & leaf
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf, equivalent to 1,125 mg of fresh flower and leaf.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Wild Oat (Avena sativa) green milky seed, equivalent to 1,000 mg of fresh seed.
1-3 capsules per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule)
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
St. John's Wort may cause photosensitivity in some people
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 45 capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Oats (Avena sativa) organic green milky seed
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) organic leaf
St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) flower/leaf
|† Daily Value not established.|
My mother is 90 years old and in the advanced stages of dementia. Through the process of this disease, she became very depressed and anxious. Her doctor presribed a well known anti-depressant that made her suicidal. In an effort to lessen her suffering, I asked the Doctor to discontinue the medication and allow me to try the Mood Balance formula from iHerb. He agreed. I have taken various brands of St. John's Wort over the years for my own depression and found that the Freeze Dried version was the most effective for me. I haven't always been able to find it and was pleased to discover it again at the iHerb website. I also liked that it included Lemon Balm for the relief of anxiety. Well, after taking Mood Balance twice a day for about three months now, my mother has truly arrived at a peaceful place. She is actually happy. It hasn't improved her Dementia but it definitely has improved her quality of Life and restored her peace with the side effect of making me happy as well. Thank you from a grateful daughter.