Moom, Organic Hair Remover, with Tea Tree Oil, Classic, 6 oz (170 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The MOOM Ingredients Seal of Integrity
- MOOM Ingredients Wheel
- Lemon, Water, Tea Tree Oil, Sugar, Chamomile
- Chemical-Free, Wax-Free, Resin-Free
- Organic & 100% Natural
- With Tea Tree Oil for All Skin Types
- USDA Organic
Smooth skin in 3 easy steps without the pain of waxing
Moom has reinvented the concept of hair removal by considering the beauty and health of the skin first. Moom's exclusive technology uses only the purest, most beneficial, organic ingredients to deliver a 100% natural hair remover. Moom actually pampers your skin with calming Chamomile, healing Tea Tree Oil and delicious Lemon Juice. Moom's gentle process reveals the beautiful skin you were born with.
- Leaves skin hair-free for up to 2 months
- Ideal for all skin types and delicate areas
- Removes coarse as well as fine hair effectively
- Glass container can be warmed in microwave or water
- Gently removes the hair with the root
- Water-soluble and leaves no residue on the skin
- Washable reusable fabric strips last for years
- No animal testing
6 oz hair remover, 12 body and 6 face washable reusable fabric strips, 4 applicators, instructional booklet
Organic cane sugar, organic chamomile tea, organic lemon juice and organic tea tree oil
Do not heat over 110º F (40º C) Serious injury could result!
Замечательный воск. Легко использовать. У меня получилось полностью удалить волосы. Прекрасная замена салонной процедуре. Одной банки хватает на два раза (удаление волос от коленки до пятки)) Wonderful wax. It is easy to use. I got completely remove the hair. Beautiful salon replacement procedure. One set is enough for two procedure (removing hair from the knee to heel))
I'm so glad I discovered Moom. I give myself Brazilian waxes and it works a treat. It's really easy to heat -- put it in the microwave for a few seconds .It should be warm, but not hot, so no chances of burning myself down there. :P It hurts a lot less than when I had it waxed at the salon, and I love how it washes off easily with water. I like this pack because it contains waxing strips and sticks, if it's your first pack I suggest get this one, then just get a pot of Moom next time round.
Love this stuff
Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016
I've tried sugar waxes before and Moom is up there with the best. I love the all natural ingredients and the ease of use - simply microwave for 10 seconds (sometimes a little more depending on how much you've got in the pot) and spread! The reusable wax strips are an excellent idea from an environmental perspective (not to mention a financial one) and are very easy to clean - the 'wax' washes right off when rinsed under warm water. The hair comes of quite easily as long as you make sure the wax is warm enough (not hot, but not room temperature - comfortably warm). Give this kit a go and if you like it you can buy the bigger tub.
Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jun 24, 2016
its good .epilates good but it the hair r growing underskin now and is the first time
Posted by 5351220838066160856 on May 30, 2016
Love it and its really easy to use and fast I even use it Down there "best thing i ever used"
Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016
Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it