Moom, Organic Hair Remover, with Rose, Spa, 6 oz (170 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- The MOOM Ingredients Seal of Integrity
- MOOM Ingredients Wheel
- Lemon, Water, Rose, Sugar, Chamomile
- Chemical-Free, Wax-Free, Resin-Free
- Organic & 100% Natural
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Smooth skin in 3 easy steps without the pain of waxing
Moom has reinvented the concept of hair removal by considering the beauty and health of the skin first. Moom organic & 100% natural nourishing Hair Remover with Rose pampers your skin with calming chamomile, rose and delicious lemon juice leaving skin touchably soft.
- Leaves skin hair-free for up to 2 months
- Ideal for dry skin and delicate areas
- Removes coarse as well as fine hair effectively
- Glass container can be warmed in microwave or water
- Gently removes the hair with the root
- Water-soluble and leaves no residue on the skin
- Washable reusable fabric strips last for years
- No animal testing
6 oz hair remover, 12 body and 6 face washable, reusable fabric strips, 4 applicators and instructional booklet.
Organic cane sugar, organic chamomile tea, organic lemon juice and organic rose
Do not heat over 110º F (40º C) Serious injury could result!
I have been removing my hair for 16 years. I think it is a good product, very easy to work with and no messy at all. I really like the cloth strips. They made everything easier. It is still a little painful but I don't think there is anyway to reduce it at all. If you are going to remove you hair for the first time, I would recommend that you should watch somebody else doing it before you try on yourself. Read and follow very well the intructions, and be prepared for some messiness in the beginning.
I have a little one tub of it and still have, to use it mainly on my face so the fact that I am able to use it cold as well as warmed up "kills two birds with one stone" for me. I have many problem areas and this product proved to be one and the best!
Posted by 4675263789681084470 on Oct 06, 2015
The application is a bit messy but does the job well. Not as painful as i thought it would be.
Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015
Did'nt try it yet, it has a nice smell thought
doesn't work for me
Posted by Reviewer1227996 on Apr 12, 2015
I've tried the product several times on the upper lip. It doesn't remove hair. I went to the online site and watched the video to make sure I was using it right. I even emailed the company. The remover goo feels nice, the cloths and the re-useabililty factor is all good. But doesn't do the job. Now I'm stuck with a product I can't use.
Posted by 5610650924662321181 on Mar 30, 2015
It works very well on bikini line it does not hurt i like it