Moom, Pumice Stone, 3 oz (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Lifetime Guarantee
You have just purchased a lifetime friend. This stone is a natural pumice stone individually hand-crafted for easy handling. Its life span is unlimited naturally. The last day you use it, it will be the same as the first day you bought it.
- Use the beauty stone on the skin before coming out of the shower, or soak area in warm water. Do not use the stone if the skin is not wet.
- Rub the stone on soapy skin.
- Rinse the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply any kind of skin lotion to the treated area, if desired.
- Rinse the stone with warm water after each use.
Natural pumice stone
Do not use if you are diabetic, have poor circulation, or if there is any inflammation in the affected area. Do not use if the area to be treated is scratched or wounded.
This is the most amazing pumice stone I have ever found. Only to be used on wet skin, I keep it in the shower to keep my feet smooth and soft.
HARDNESS STONE FOR FEET
Posted by LOURDES on Apr 21, 2014
VERY HELPFUL AND DURABLE
love the shape
Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014
This stone is fantastic.Helps to effortlessly remove dead skin from heels, leaving feet soft and smooth in no time.What I love most is its shape:it fits perfectly in the palm of the hand making the job a lot, lot easier.I just ordered a second one for my mum.
it's a pumice stone
Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Mar 25, 2014
and as such, works exactly as a pumice stone should. It's a nice shape to hold.
It does what it does
Posted by 5278075705846547081 on Mar 14, 2014
It's a pumice, after all. What else is it supposed to be? It does its job.
Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 05, 2014
This stone is very strong. I use it on the heel and sole of my feet. It actually gets alot of the dead skin off. It's worth is for the money. There is no sign of it breaking apart or anything and I've almost had it for 8 months.