Moom, Organic Hair Remover Kit, With Lavender, Spa, 6 oz (170 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- The MOOM Ingredients Seal of Integrity
- MOOM Ingredients Wheel
- Lemon, Water, Lavender, Sugar, Chamomile
- Chemical-Free, Wax-Free, Resin-Free
- Organic & 100% Natural
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Smooth Skin in 3 easy steps without the pain of waxing
Moom has reinvented the concept of hair removal by considering the beauty and health of the skin first. Moom organic & 100% natural nourishing Hair Remover with Lavender pampers your skin with calming chamomile, luxurious lavender and delicious lemon juice. Moom's gentle process reveals the beautiful skin you were born with.
- Leaves skin hair-free for up to 2 months
- Ideal for sensitive skin and delicate areas
- Removes coarse as well as fine hair effectively
- Glass container can be warmed in microwave or water
- Gently removes the hair with the root
- Water-soluble and leaves no residue on the skin
- Washable reusable fabric strips last for years
- No animal testing
6 oz Hair Remover, 12 Body and 6 Face Washable Reusable Fabric Strips, 4 Applicators, Instructional Booklet
Organic cane sugar, organic chamomile tea, organic lemon juice and organic lavender
Do not heat over 110º F (40º C) Serious injury could result!
I bought this to remove hair on my daughter's upper lip. She has very sensitive skin, so I wanted something gentle but effective. After initial trial and error, I got the hang of it. The trick is to apply a thin layer.
I like it very much! Use it for my bikini area and underarms. Washes off very easy from the skin with simple water. Inside you will find all instructions how to use it. In general, it easy to use and safe for the skin.
Easy to use, works as advertised, if only a bit messy
Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015
Pros: Takes little effort or time. Just apply a thin coat to the area, apply cloth strip, smooth out and rip off. Causes literally no pain. Pretty effective at ripping out most of the hair. Cloth strips and sticks are washable and reusable. Cons: Messy - you might get some of the syrup over your fingers, workplace. Works best in air-conditioned environment. I live in the tropics and find it doesn't dry in normal temperature. When the product doesn't dry out enough, the cloth strip gets drenched with the syrup and doesn't have any hold on the hair. Must be careful not to let moisture in. It is still usable, but gets rather loose and becomes a solid yellowish color.
better than anything else
Posted by freyenne on Oct 08, 2014
I love this moom hair removal system. Easy and painless. First time was a bit hard like it is always when using different methods than usually. After i learned the idea it was easy to take off everything from the bikini lines to the eyebrows. I recommend to grow hair long enough before first use especially if you havent waxed or epilated your body hair before. I didnt do so and it wasnt success. After i got longer body hair and tried again this method was very easy and effective.
Posted by 5752272089347562999 on Apr 22, 2014
Posted by pancake on Nov 11, 2013
I tried using this on my legs but it doesn't work on hair that isn't long enough. (>1.5cm) So just a warning to those with shorter finer hair that it might be ineffective in those areas. It works well on my armpits and bikini area though. Easy to apply and relatively painless