Mori-Nu, Silken Tofu, Firm, 12.3 oz (349 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Low-Fat, Heart-Healthy Vegetable Protein with Soy Isoflavones
- Smooth, Silken Texture. Great Alternative to Meat, Eggs, and Dairy
- Fresh-Sealed Package. No Refrigeration Required Until Opened
- All Natural. No Preservatives.
- Dairy Free. Vegan.
- Guaranteed Quality
- Kosher Parve
- Premium Soy Protein
- For Entrees, Salads & Desserts
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Fresh Sealed
Each Mori-Nu Box is a Little Tofu "Factory"
A blend of wholesome soybeans, water, and natural coagulant is poured into each Mori-Nu package. Once hermetically sealed, the rich soymilk is transformed into smooth, silken tofu right inside the box. This award-winning package protects our tofu from the effects of light, air, and bacteria, and keeps Mori-Nu first day fresh until opened. No preservatives.
Tofu Basil Dressing
Makes 8 Tbsp.
- 1 pkg Mori-Nu Silken Firm Tofu
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp apple or orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
Place 1/2 package of tofu with rest of ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. Will keep refrigerated for about one week. Cube rest of tofu and place on your favorite salad. Drizzle with Tofu Basil Dressing and serve chilled.
Filtered water, soybeans, isolated soy protein, gluconolactone*, calcium chloride.
*Gluconolactone is a non-dairy coagulant derived from non-GMO corn starch.
Allergen Information: Contains soy.
Keep in a cool dry place. Refrigerate unused portions in an airtight container and use within two days.
Do not freeze or microwave in package.
|Serving Size: 3 oz (84 g about 1" slice)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calorie from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber or sugars.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been purchasing Mori- Silken Tofu for at least a year. I am very satisfied with the quality of this silken tofu. Both the soft and firm are very creamy. The price is great.
Posted by 5613078191016233406 on Nov 21, 2013
Posted by 5554132715535616793 on Oct 14, 2013
I ordered 24 boxes of Mor-Nu tofu. Have used this product for many years. Very Good. I am very satisfied with the prompt delivery of this product. Will order again in the future with this company.
Posted by 5582363150546323903 on Oct 03, 2013
Useful for many things
Makes Great Vegan Pound Cakes!
Posted by 4627942154105432985 on Jun 27, 2013