Mount Hagen, Organic Fairtrade Instant Coffee, 25 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g)
By Mount Hagen105 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.38 lbs (0.17 kg)
- Product Code: MHO-11619
- UPC Code: 757922116196
- Package Quantity: 25 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.7 x 5 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Single Serve Sticks
- Freeze Dried
- USDA Organic
- Fairtrade Certified
- Sourced from Fairtrade Producers
- Organically Certified by EcoCert
- Total 100%
What goes into making a perfect coffee:
It might sound simple, but that is precisely our goal: perfect coffee. To us, it's far more than a matter of tasting great. We already take care of that as a matter of principle, since nothing but fresh Arabica beans from the best high-altitude regions, gently roasted, cultivated and refined, make it into our packages. To us, perfection means that we only procure ecologically cultivated coffees in their countries of origin from small-scale farmers at Fairtrade conditions. After all, everyone benefits this way: nature and the farmers, since they get better prices and we got the finest hand-selected goods. And you get shamelessly delicious coffee. Sound perfect?
Fairtrade means fairer trading conditions and opportunities for producers in developing countries to invest in their business and communities for a sustainable future.
Mount Hagen Coffee Sticks are perfect for:
- Small households: No need to brew a whole pot when one cup will do.
- Students: When burning the midnight oil (or not) for that extra boost.
- Cooking: Easy way to add a bit of coffee flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Specialty coffee lovers: Start with a base of warm milk instead of water to create your own cafe latte, Irish Coffee, anyone?
- Campers: Totally portable Fairtrade coffee in an instant; no equipment required.
- Vacation: Never be without your perfect cup of Fairtrade Mount Hagen, again without packing a coffee pot in your luggage.
To make a cup of delicious Mount Hagen Fairtrade Coffee use 1 sachet per cup and add hot water. If desired add milk and sweetener.
Store in a cool, dry place
iHerb Customer Reviews
go on. take your coffee experience to a whole new level. this is quality coffee for those who love coffee.
Hot, fresh, organic coffee in ten seconds!!! We have a poland spring hot/cold in our home. This was a godsend in the morning.