Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, All Purpose Cleaner, Honeysuckle Scent, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
- Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners
- Time to Go Shopping
Hard-working, naturally derived essential oils are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth.
Sweet scented Honeysuckle provides an air of calm as you clean. Often used as a cleansing aide, this-fruity floral is known to be quite Soothing & Cooling. All this from an herb.
Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.
Household Hint - Use throughout your home - counters, walls, cupboards and floors - to wash away the grime of ever day life: fingerprints, childhood wall art, cook splashes, bathroom use, etc. For tough stains, use straight and allow to sit for a few minutes then wipe up (except for hardwood floors and natural stone).
Water, decyl glucoside, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, sodium citrate, polysorbate 20, fragrance, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, betula alba (birch) bark extract, glycerin, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, disodium hydroxyethyliminodiacetate, sodium hydroxide, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.
Our products are cruelty-free, not tested on animals and are biodegradable. Bottles are made with at least 25% post-consumer plastic. Please recycle.
Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.
Caution: Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water.