Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)5 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 2.78 lbs (1.26 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MRS-11125
- UPC Code: 808124111257
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.5 x 9.5 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07 kg)
- Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners
Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth.
For generations, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing, tranquilizing and is believed to relieve fatigue. What more could you want from an herb?
Begin by flushing the toilet in order to wet the sides of the bowl. Give the bottle a good squeeze and carefully squirt a ring of cleaner under the rim. Wait a good 5-10 minutes. Use a toilet brush to scrub away excess grime. Natural citric acids clean and deodorize your entire bowl without using chlorine!
Water, lactic acid, citric acid, alcohols C7-21 ethoxylated, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, fragrance, xanthan gum, PEG-2 cocomonium chloride.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free, not tested on animals and are biodegradable. Bottles are made with at least 25% post consumer plastic.
Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Contains septic-safe ingredients.
Harmful if swallowed.
Caution: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Consult physician if irritation persists.