EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

You purchased this item on

View this order
MSRP:
$5.99
Our Price:
$5.12
You Save:
$0.87 (15)
Earn 10% Loyalty Credit ?

Discontinued

?
close button

The item is currently out of stock and replenishment is unconfirmed.

Out of Stock - Discontinued
  • Product Code: MRS-11125
  • UPC Code: 808124111257
  • Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
  • Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.5 x 9.5 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07 kg)
Product Overview

Description

  • Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home

Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth.

For generations, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing, tranquilizing and is believed to relieve fatigue. What more could you want from an herb?

Suggested Use

Begin by flushing the toilet in order to wet the sides of the bowl. Give the bottle a good squeeze and carefully squirt a ring of cleaner under the rim. Wait a good 5-10 minutes. Use a toilet brush to scrub away excess grime. Natural citric acids clean and deodorize your entire bowl without using chlorine!

Other Ingredients

Water, lactic acid, citric acid, alcohols C7-21 ethoxylated, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, fragrance, xanthan gum, PEG-2 cocomonium chloride.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free, not tested on animals and are biodegradable. Bottles are made with at least 25% post consumer plastic.

Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Contains septic-safe ingredients.

Warnings

Harmful if swallowed.

Caution: Eye irritant. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Consult physician if irritation persists.