Ms. Manicure, Pretty In Pink Mani, 7 Tools
By Ms. Manicure3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: MSM-02415
- UPC Code: 079625024159
- Package Quantity: 7 Tools
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 4.3 x 8.8 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- 7 Tools for Perfect Nails
The Nail News
“ask Ms. Manicure”
Dear Ms. Manicure,
Hands down, my hands could use some work! I want to add some sparkle to my life with a manicure that looks professional- without blowing my budget at an expensive salon. What can you recommend for a girl who wants fabulous nails that she can do on her own?
-FabuLESS, less than professional
With the help of Ms. Manicure, you can nail some simple manicure techniques to become a pro in no time. Once I hand it over, this Pretty in Pink set will help solve all of your nail problems. It has the basic do-it-yourself tools you need to get glamorous nails anywhere!
P.S. Here’s a How-To:
- Use tip of my Sapphire File to gently clean under nails.
- Gently push back ragged cuticles with my Cuticle Pusher or my Cuticle Stick.
- Remove any excess, ragged skin with my Cuticle Trimmer.
- Resize tips with my Nail Clipper.
- Shape and smooth nails with my Salon Board or Sapphire File.
- Finish by smoothing ridges and buffing dullness away with my 3-Way Nail Buffer.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews